Dementia and alzheimer's care
Dementia is a broad term given to many diseases or conditions, where there is significant loss in cognitive function. Alzheimer’s is a common contributing condition that affects the memory and behaviour of individuals.
When a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, it is an emotionally painful situation for the family. These patients need constant care and attention which becomes a challenge that disrupts normal routine and life of their family. People with Alzheimer’s disease, which is a degenerative condition, also require some special care that might include medication and other interventions.
Our Dementia and Alzheimer care service allows your loved ones to maintain the independence of their daily routine within comfort of home.
Our care program involves:
- Providing medication reminders, assistance or aid in its administration.
- Helping with the daily activities of living such as bathing , dressing and grooming
- Full time nursing care to ensure that their medical needs are immediately addressed
- Creating a safe and secure environment
- Diet management
- Educating and Counselling the family members